ENGAGE Clinical Contracts Solutions is committed to safeguarding the privacy of website visitors and service users.
This policy outlines how we process your personal data.
Your rights under European Data Protection Law (GDPR) are:
- The right to information; we will provide you
informationwe store about you in a clear and transparent way.
- The right to access; we will provide you with a copy of your data free of charge if you request it. This will not impact our services to you. You have the right to know how we process your data and what data we store.
- The right to rectification; we will amend incorrect data or complete any data held if you provide us with additional information.
- The right to erasure; you have the right to ask for data to be deleted by withdrawing consent for consent-based
processing,if storing data is no longer necessary.
- The right to restrict processing to only that which you consider essential.
- The right to object to our processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes.
- The right to object to your personal data being used for research purposes.
- The right to data portability; you have the right to request that your data be transferred to another party in an easily transferable format (i.e.
- The right to withdraw consent. If we process your data because of consent you have the right to withdraw that consent without prejudice.
- You have the right to complain to a legal or regulatory body about how ENGAGE Clinical Contracts Solutions processes your data.
To enact any of your rights please contact ENGAGE Clinical Contracts Solutions via email to
ENGAGE Clinical Contracts Solutions may disclose your personal data to professional advisors. This may be for the establishment, exercise or
ENGAGE Clinical Contracts Solutions may disclose your personal data to external contractors including administrators and accountants insofar as reasonably necessary for our
ENGAGE Clinical Contracts Solutions may disclose your personal data in order to comply with a legal obligation.
International Hosting of Your Personal Data
All online tools ENGAGE Clinical Contracts Solutions uses will, to the best of our knowledge be GDPR compliant. This includes any non-EU organizations being compliant with the EU-US Privacy Shield.
Keeping Your Personal Data
Personal data that we process for any purpose or purposes shall not be kept for longer than is necessary.
We will retain your personal data for a period of three years after our last communication, except where legal obligations state otherwise.
We will notify you if we think there has been a data breach that could lead to identity theft or a risk to your reputation.
Change to Processes
If a change to our processes (including a change in the technologies) is planned we will perform a risk assessment. If there is a high risk to your data security, we will inform you before we make the change.